Cleaning / Laundry / Cooking & Baking / Canning / Gardening / Entertaining / Mending / Sewing / Gracious Civility / Organizing / Handwork / Beekeeping

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cleaning: Freezer Fun

Ah, the beauty of a clean freezer!
I know that this hardly looks like a good time, but it's amazing how much better you feel after having dejunked and cleaned the freezer.  I still have to attack my chest freezer in the garage, but at least the kids get to help me baby step by starting with the freezer above the fridge.  Don't just wait to tackle all the cleaning and organizing projects once school starts and kids are no longer under-foot.  Tempting though it may be to do a quicker, better job yourself, the fact is that someday they'll be facing a cluttered freezer themselves and if you want your grandchildren to grow up in a home with a clean freezer, you've got to bite the bullet and involve them in the chores. 

Amazing that all this fits on into my fridge freezer!

Still a bit full, but trust me - it looks much better than before we started!

No comments:

Post a Comment